Saturday, March 7, 2015

Cross-Country

Looking for some solitude?
Some alone time?
Time to work out an issue that has been troubling?
I've got just the remedy.
I've got the recipe.
There are just a few main roads cutting through the snow at the cemetery this morning, so you're on your own. And that's a good thing. Grab a pair of cross country skis and make your own path. In this spot, you're not going to be bothered by a lot of vehicle noise and mindless chatter. Well, at least I hope not. Look. Someone's even broken a trail for you.

Tonight a different kind of recipe. 
We're partaking in Restaurant Week at the Back Bay Grille.
Looking forward to that.

18 comments:

  1. I'll leave the cross country skiing to those better equipped. Have a delicious restaurant week meal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, if it gets noisy and crowded there, you're in trouble. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unusual ski track, but I really like the photo and that blue sky.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't get the place at five, but your title is quite right!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like a pleasant spot for cross country skiing, and the residents won't make a fuss.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Some days solitude sounds so appealing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do I smell ribs on the menu for tonight?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Saturday night out sounds more lively than communing with frozen spirits, no matter how appealing the blue skies and solitude.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I need to learn to ski first. Perhaps snowshoes might do the trick.

    Enjoy your evening!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm guessing that lots of people do cross country skiing where you are. There are a few die hards here that I can see on the River Parks after a snow.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Someday you'll have a post with no snow. I'm convinced.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think restuarant week is happening everywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  13. It looks quiet and serene. I think I'd prefer a stroll through the cemetery in summer, tho.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I put my cross country skis in a yard sale several years ago. They hardly ever come in handy in Naples.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really like to stroll in cemeteries , especially in Italy, where they're so rich in "buildings" . Always an opportunity to enjoy peace and silence ..

    ReplyDelete
  16. My kind of place...You are becoming a restaurant reviewer, I see... (next post). I'm not a restaurant person, so we sometimes eat salad bar at Whole Foods.

    ReplyDelete